About the update of the .NET Framework 4.5.2 and language packs
- When the .NET Framework 4.5.2 product is offered as a recommended update.
- When the .NET Framework 4.5.2 Language Packs are offered as a recommended update. Computers that have the .NET Framework 4.5.2 with an older version of language packs for the .NET Framework 4, the .NET Framework 4.5, or the .NET Framework 4.5.1 will receive this update. This update upgrades all previous language packs to version 4.5.2.
- The .NET Framework 4.5.2 Language Packs are also available separately as an optionalupdate. However, this update is not offered together with the .NET Framework 4.5.2 recommended update that is described previously. Computers that meet the following criteria will receive this update:
- The .NET Framework 4.5.2 is already installed.
- There is no previous .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5, or.NET Framework 4.5.1 language pack installed.
- The base operating system is a localized version of Windows, or the computer has one or more Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packs installed for one of the 23 supported languages for the .NET Framework 4.5.2 that's documented here.
What is new in the .NET Framework 4.5.2?The .NET Framework 4.5.2 includes the following updates:
- New APIs for ASP.NET apps
- Resizing in Windows Forms controls
- New workflow feature
- Profiling improvements
- Debugging improvements
- Event tracing changes
Download the .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer) package now.
Download the .NET Framework 4.5.2 Language Pack (Offline Installer) package now.
For more information about the .NET Framework 4.5.2 offline installer, see The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer) is available .
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services .
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.