- The issues that the service pack resolves
- How to obtain the service pack
- The prerequisites for installing the service pack
Issues that the service pack resolvesThis service pack resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2860242 HTML format is lost after saving as an MSG file in Exchange 2013
- 2900076 Mailbox quota warning message uses an incorrect language in Exchange Server 2013
- 2910199 "Reply all by IM" chat window displays seven recipients in Outlook Web App
- 2913999 Meeting request body and instructions are lost in delegate's auto-forwarded meeting request
- 2918655 Microsoft.Exchange.Servicehost.exe crashes after you enable FIPS
- 2918951 Users cannot access public folders after you upgrade to Exchange Server 2013 Cumulative Update 3
- 2925281 Outlook connectivity issue if SSLOffloading is "True" in Exchange 2013
- 2925544 Empty ExternalURL value for ActiveSync virtual directory after build-to-build upgrade of Exchange Server 2013
- 2927708 Resource mailboxes that are created by EAC will not be updated by policies in Exchange Server 2013
- 2928748 Default from delegate's address in shared mailboxes in Exchange Server 2013
- 2928803 Long server connection for Outlook after a database failover in Exchange Server 2013
- 2930346 POP3 access does not work if the name of the resource mailbox differs from the user's name
- 2930348 Manual redirection occurs in Outlook Web App if External URLs in each site are the same
- 2930352 Outlook Web App cross-site silent redirection does not work in Exchange Server 2013
Service pack informationThe following service pack is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
PrerequisitesThe setup process for Exchange Server 2013 will identify any missing prerequisites.
Restart requirementAfter you install a service pack, you must restart the computer so that changes can be made to the registry and operating system.
Removal informationAfter you install a new service pack for Exchange 2013, you cannot uninstall the service pack to revert to an earlier version of Exchange 2013. If you uninstall the service pack, Exchange 2013 is removed from the server.
Article ID: 2926248 - Last Review: Mar 20, 2014 - Revision: 1