Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Operational Insights through Operations Manager
System Center Advisor is enhanced with many exciting features and is rebranded as "Operational Insights." See the new Operational Insights website if you want to learn more. The product name is updated in the Operations Manager plug-in for System Center Advisor.
Supported operating systemsThe following new Linux operating system version is supported:
|Operating System||Management Pack|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (x64)||New Microsoft.Linux.SLES.12.mpb|
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1
Download informationUpdate packages for Operations Manager are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Operational Manager component installed:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup 9 packages for Console and Server and the Update Rollup 8 packages for Web Console, Gateway, Agent, and ACS. Then, click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual download of the update packagesGo to the following website to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog for Console and Server:
Go to the following website to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog for Web Console, Gateway, Agent, and ACS: