You can change the history list view to show web pages by the date they were last visited, alphabetically by website name, by the most visited, or chronologically by date and time.
- Select the View menu and then History.
- In the left pane, under History, select View, and then choose how you want to view the history list.
Clearing the history list will temporarily increase the available disk space on your computer and prevent others from seeing a list of the websites you have visited.
To clear the history list:
- Select the Help & Settings menu and then Settings.
- In the left pane, choose Internet options.
- Select Browsing history and then Yes.