How to obtain this cumulative update package
|VSTS bug number||KB article number||Description||Fix area|
|4474328||3054530||FIX: Corruption occurs on the page of secondary replica when you change the secondary replica to unreadable||SQL service|
|4217349||3042629||FIX: Error 33415 occurs when you restart the SQL Server service or alter database in SQL Server 2012||SQL service|
|1335674||2867316||FIX: You cannot restore a SQL Server 2012 or 2014 database in the Microsoft Azure binary large object storage service||SQL service|
|4225562||2970136||FIX: Cannot remove backup file after you restore the database from Windows Azure in SQL Server 2014 or SQL Server 2012||SQL service|
Notes for this update
- We recommend that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment.
- We recommend that you apply the most recent update release .
- This cumulative package is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply it only to systems that are experiencing these specific problems.
- The most recent update release contains all the hotfixes and all the updates that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 update release.
- We recommend that you upgrade your SQL Server to the latest SQL Server 2012 service pack .
Hybrid environments deployment
- SQL Server failover cluster rolling update and service pack process.
If you do not want to use the rolling update process, follow these steps in order to apply a CU or SP:
- Install the service pack on the passive node.
- Install the service pack on the active node (This step requests service restart).
- Upgrade and update of availability group servers that use minimal downtime and data loss.
If you enabled AlwaysOn with SSISDB catalog for additional considerations about how to apply a CU or SP in these environments, see the information about SSIS with AlwaysOn.
- How to apply a hotfix for SQL Server in a transactional replication and database mirroring topology
- How to apply a hotfix for SQL Server in a replication topology
- How to install service packs and hotfixes on an instance of SQL Server that is configured to use database mirroring
- Overview of SQL Server Servicing Installation