Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Adds support for SSL 3.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 so that documents can be securely and successfully opened from server endpoints.
- Fixes the following issue:Office applications can't merge OneDrive files if the applications get information about file mapping from OneDrive fails with a different reason other than "FILE_NOT_MAPPED."
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3085504 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3085504 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085504 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2