Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you try to upload a file that has a path length between 250 and 259 characters to OneDrive for Business, the sync client ignores the file, and you don't receive any notification that indicates that the file hasn't been uploaded. You expect to receive a message that looks something like this: Path too long.
- The folder name of a shared library is displayed as OneDrive for Business instead of the user name in the Explorer navigation pane.
- OneDrive for Business may crash when you synchronize certain libraries.
- When you stop synchronization of a document library in OneDrive for Business in Windows 10, the shortcuts of other document libraries are deleted from the Explorer navigation pane.
- When you try to synchronize a SharePoint document library by using OneDrive for Business, you receive the following error message: Error Code =0x80004005;Error Source=Groove
- When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize a SharePoint library, you may encounter a permanent error, and the library is no longer synchronized. When this issue occurs, you may receive the following error message: An error has occurred while attempting to sync this document library.
- After you migrate synchronization from Microsoft Office Groove to OneDrive for Business, Office Groove may crash on exit.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3101519 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3101519 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application, such as Microsoft Word 2016.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3101519 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2