Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- If a SharePoint 2016 on-premises OneDrive for Business library is being synchronized, the local folder is created under the SharePoint parent and the right-click menu share action doesn't work as expected. After you install this update, the library will no longer be created under a SharePoint parent and you can share files from the locally synched folder.
- After you restore the synchronization in OneDrive for Business, the repair feature may not work as expected.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114953 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Download update KB3114953 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114953 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2