In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes fixes several issues.
Note The download page will display this update as for Skype for Business 2016.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
- KB3213048 Update to add a web join link to the meeting invite in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213047 Meeting link is disabled in Skype for Business 2016 when Exchange servers of both organizations have TNEF disabled
- KB3213046 SMART system hangs when you update it from Skype for Business 2015 (Lync 2013) to Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213045 The Close button doesn't reset the search list in a room filter dialog in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213043 Some localizations have a button with truncated text and infographic in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213041 "Is Typing" area has different gradient in a GC room conversation window in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213040 You have no option to share the secondary monitor in application picker in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213039 All reopened conversation windows have the same extent after you resize them in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213038 You cannot resize the GC room pane if it starts getting too big in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213037 IMs are duplicated at the receiver end in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213035 Improvements on VDIv2 implementation and high DPI scaling across multiple monitors in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3213034 Option to suppress the Skype for Business 2016 startup splash screen
- KB3213026 Topic Feeds don't have an option to only apply to a subset of rooms in Skype for Business 2016
- KB3205713 "Share your desktop" displays a black screen in Skype for Business
Article ID: 3128049 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 4