- 3155533 MS16-051: Cumulative Security update for Internet Explorer: May 10, 2016
- 3155538 MS16-052: Cumulative Security update for Microsoft Edge: May 10, 2016
- 3156754 MS16-055: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: May 10, 2016
- 3156761 MS16-056: Security update for Windows Journal: May 10, 2016
- 3156987 MS16-057: Security update for Windows shell: May 10, 2016
- 3154846 MS16-060: Security update for Windows kernel: May 10, 2016
- 3155520 MS16-061: Security update to RPC: May 10, 2016
- 3158222 MS16-062: Security update for kernel mode drivers: May 10, 2016
- 3155527 MS16-064: Security update to Schannel: May 10, 2016
- 3156757 MS16-065: Security update for the .NET Framework: May 10, 2016
- 3155451 MS16-066: Security update to virtual secure mode: May 10, 2016
Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 390 MB and the package for the x64 version is 677 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released security update 3147458.
Article ID: 3156421 - Last Review: May 11, 2016 - Revision: 1