This article describes Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 2 (SP2) . This is the latest service pack for SQL Server 2016. For more information about SQL Server 2016, check out the SQL Server 2016 webpage.
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 2(the latest service pack)
Release date: April 24, 2018
About SQL Server service packs
Service packs are cumulative. Each new service pack contains all the fixes that are in previous service packs, together with any new fixes. You do not have to install a previous service pack before you install the latest service pack.
- KB2958069 How to obtain the latest SQL Server 2014 service pack
- KB2755533 How to obtain the latest SQL Server 2012 service pack
- KB2527041 How to obtain the latest SQL Server 2008 R2 service pack
- KB968382 How to obtain the latest SQL Server 2008 service pack
- Microsoft SQL Server support lifecycle
- KB321185 How to determine the version and edition of SQL Server and its components
- The script to determine which version and edition of SQL Server Database Engine is running.
- KB957826 The builds for all SQL Server versions
- KB822499 Naming schema and Fix area descriptions for SQL Server software update packages
- KB824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates