This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office that could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted Office file. To learn more about these vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2017-0281.
Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Skype for Business 2016 installed on the computer.
More information about this security update
Security-related fixes and improvements that are included in this security update
This security update contains fixes for the following nonsecurity issues:
- Creator and modifier of annotations aren't displayed when you hover over on them in whiteboard in Skype for Business 2016
- "Search Chat Room History" window pushes OK/Cancel buttons off the visible bottom in Skype for Business 2016
- Hebrew words in instant messages are displayed in reverse order in Skype for Business 2016
- QoE records aren't correctly reported in CDR when a RDP sharing session is ended in a VbSS meeting in Skype for Business 2016
- Skype for Business 2016 window appears in an incorrect DPI awareness when you share an application and then a monitor
- Supports to hide the bottom mode bar of a group chat room in Skype for Business 2016
Security update deployment information
For deployment details for this security update, go to the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Security update replacement information
This security update replaces previously released security update 3178656.
File hash information
|Package name||Package hash SHA 1||Package hash SHA 2|