- MS16-153 Security update for common log file system driver
- MS16-151 Security update for Windows kernel-mode drivers
- MS16-149 Security update for Microsoft Windows
- MS16-147 Security update for Microsoft Uniscribe
- MS16-146 Security update for Microsoft graphics component
- MS16-144 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
- The security fixes that are listed in the "Summary" section are included in this this Security Monthly Quality Rollup 3207752 are also included in the December 2016 Security Only Quality Update 3205394 . Installing either update installs the security fixes that are listed here. This Security Monthly Quality Rollup also includes improvements and fixes from previous monthly rollups.
- If you use update management processes other than Windows Update, and you automatically approve all Security updates classifications for deployment, both the Security Only Quality Update 3205394 and this Security Monthly Quality Rollup 3207752 are deployed. We recommend that you review your update deployment rules to make sure that the desired updates are deployed.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update is available through Windows Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. For more information about how to turn on automatic updating, see
Windows Update: FAQ.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
Article ID: 3207752 - Last Review: Dec 20, 2016 - Revision: 1