Here's an easy fixTo fix this problem automatically, click the Download button. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfEasy fix 50547
To resolve this issue, specify an Active Desktop wallpaper setting in Group Policy. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, and then type gpedit.msc.
- Under Local Computer Policy, expand User Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Desktop, and then click Active Desktop.
- Double-click Active Desktop Wallpaper.
- On the Setting tab, click Enabled, type the path to the desktop wallpaper that you want to use, and then click OK.
Did this fix the problem?Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
Article ID: 327998 - Last Review: Sep 25, 2015 - Revision: 1