Improvements and fixes
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue with AppLocker failing to check for certificate revocation while verifying the binary signature.
- Addressed issue with an error that occurs when the home page of the browser is set to an extremely long URL.
- Addressed an issue where the user sometimes incorrectly gets an error notification to fix the USB device connected to Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with search suggestions and suggested sites feature of the browser not working properly.
- Addressed additional issues with updates to time zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Uniscribe, Internet Explorer, the Windows OS, Microsoft Graphics Component, kernel-mode driver, Windows Hyper-V, and the Windows kernel.
Known issues in this update
How to get this update
- Update replacement information
This update replaces the previously released update KB3198586.
- File information
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update KB3205386. If you're installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package size for the X86 version is 556 MB and the package size for the x64 version is 1040 MB.