Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016. The version number of this update is 16.0.4615.1000.
In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes a list of issues.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
- KB 4051048 Invalid participant number is displayed in a warning message when you send an exceeding size meeting in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051049 No denied notification when waiting in the lobby to join in a meeting in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051050 Phone number instead of contact name is displayed for an Active Directory contact in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051051 Selection is moved to the bottom when using the Up Arrow key in conversation history in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051052 Can't join a meeting through Lync Web App after the meeting can't be joined from the Skype Meeting Add-in in Outlook
- KB 4051053 Anonymous meeting join fails if the meeting organizer is disabled for federation in Skype for Business 2016
There are no prerequisites for installing this update.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.
Article ID: 4011238 - Last Review: Nov 7, 2017 - Revision: 23