- Addressed a known issue with KB3194798 that was rendering DFS-N mapped network drives inaccessible to members of the Administrators group when UAC and EnableLinkedConnections are enabled.
- Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
- Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
- Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
- Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
- Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
- Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
- Addressed issue that causes incorrect tabledimensions in SAP® applications
- Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
- Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio
|The Cluster Service may not start automatically on the first reboot after applying the update.||Workaround is to either start the Cluster Service with the Start-ClusterNode PowerShell cmdlet or to reboot the node.|
|Applications/callers that load KB 3216755 versions of the System.data.dll libraries may experience memory leaks. In extreme cases, such leaks can cause service or application crashes. The rate of the leak increases with the number of SQL queries issued by the calling app.||This issue will be addressed in a future release.|
- Update replacement information
This update replaces the previously released update KB3213986.
- File information
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update 3216755. If you're installing a Windows 10 update for the first time, the package size for the X86 version is 576 MB and the package size for the x64 version is 1072 MB.
Article ID: 4011347 - Last Review: Apr 7, 2017 - Revision: 10