Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016. The version number of this update is 16.0.4666.1000.
In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes a list of issues.
Get update 4011725 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4089880 File transfer is allowed in meetings even when EnableExternalP2PFileTransfer is set to false in Skype for Business
- KB 4089885 Upcoming meetings keep missing from the Meetings tab in MSI-based edition of Skype for Business
- KB 4089877 Can't join a meeting sent by a non-federated partner via authentication proxy in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4089878 Skype for Business 2016 crashes when you receive a video call
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.