This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
- KB4024658 The EAS web.config file is not updated on the CAFE server during a build-to-build upgrade
- KB4024654 POP/IMAP clients can't log on with NTLM when Alias and SamAccountName are different in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4024653 Active Monitoring probes fail when you use a new accepted domain as the default domain in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4024652 Repeated IMAP SEARCH BODY requests may not return newly delivered messages in Exchange Server
- KB4024651 The "MessageRetrievalMimeFormat" setting isn't honored for plain text-only email messages in IMAP in Exchange Server
- KB4024650 Emoji is displayed as question marks in iOS clients in an Exchange Server environment
- KB4024649 The Read or Unread flag isn't synchronized correctly after you turn off an ActiveSync device overnight in Exchange Server
- KB4024648 A new contact created in OWA may be merged into an existing contact on Exchange Server 2016
- KB4019534 Error when a mailbox name includes an umlaut in Exchange Server 2016 Cumulative Update 5
This update also includes new daylight saving time (DST) updates for Exchange Server 2016. For more information about DST, see Daylight Saving Time Help and Support Center.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2016 system requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server updates: Build numbers and release dates.