- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 update history
- Windows Server 2012 update history
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 update history
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 update history
- The fixes included in this Security Update for Internet Explorer 4018271 are also included in the May 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup. Installing either the Security Update for Internet Explorer or the Security Monthly Quality Rollup installs the fixes that are resolved in this update.
- If you use update management processes other than Windows Update, and you automatically approve all security updates classifications for deployment, this Security Update for Internet Explorer 4018271, the May 2017 Security Only Quality Update, and the May 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup are deployed. We recommend that you review your update deployment rules to make sure the desired updates are deployed.
- This Security Update for Internet Explorer is not applicable for installation on a computer where the Security Monthly Quality Rollup or the Preview of Monthly Quality Rollup from May 2017 (or a later month) is already installed. This is because those updates contain all fixes in this Security Update for Internet Explorer.
If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Method 1: Microsoft Update
Note For Windows RT and Windows RT 8.1, this update is available through Microsoft Update only.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
Article ID: 4018271 - Last Review: May 12, 2017 - Revision: 17