Improvements and fixes
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue introduced by KB4032693 where Internet Explorer 11 may close unexpectedly when you visit some websites.
- Addressed issue that causes .jpx and .jbig2 images to stop rendering in PDF files.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer 11 where a text node returned from the DOMParser may be incorrect when MutationObserver for childList and subtree is active.
- Addressed issue that might prevent an enrolled device from syncing with an MDM server after a power loss or sudden shutdown.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows Search, Windows shell, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel, .NET Framework, Windows Virtualization, Windows Server, Windows Storage and File Systems, Datacenter Networking, Microsoft NTFS, ASP.NET, and Microsoft PowerShell.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
Known issues in this update
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
How to get this update
This update will be downloaded and installed automatically from Windows Update. To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
For a list of the files that are provided in this update, download the file information for cumulative update 4025344.