Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has thousands of apps and games, all verified by Microsoft. Many apps and games are free to download and play.
- Select Start , then from the apps list select Microsoft Store .
- In Microsoft Store, select either Apps or Games.
- To see more of any category, select Show all at the other end of the row.
- If you have problems with a free game, go to Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. If Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't open, see Microsoft Store does not launch in Microsoft Support.
- Microsoft Store on Xbox One has thousands of apps and games, all verified by Microsoft before we offer them to you. Many apps and games are free for you to download and play.
- From Home, go to Store > Browse games or Browse apps.
- You can browse categories like Top free games or Top free apps. To see more of any category, select Show all.
- If you're a member of Xbox Live Gold, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select Gold benefits to see the latest Games with Gold (games you can play using your Gold membership) and Deals with Gold (games offered at a discount to people with Gold memberships).