We recommend you change your region only if you’re moving to a new country or region for a long time. This is important because stuff you get in one region might not work in another, including Xbox Live Gold, apps, games, movies, and the balance in your Microsoft account.
- Select Start > Settings .
- In Settings, select Time & Language > Region.
- Under Country or region, select your new region. You can change it back any time.
When you make your first purchase with Xbox One in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.
- Sign in to your Xbox One console.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings > System > Language & location.
- Select your new location from the Location list, and then select Restart now.