To find an extension and add it to your browser:
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Extensions. A list of suggested extensions is displayed.
- Scroll down and select Explore more extensions to open the Microsoft Store for more extensions.
- Search the Microsoft Store for the extension you want. Once you've found it, click Get to install it on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, switch back to Microsoft Edge .
- Read the notification about what your extension can do, and then select Turn on.