What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work
- If your touchscreen isn’t responsive or not working how you would expect, try restarting your PC. If you’re still having problems, check for updates:
- Select Start , then select Settings .
- In Settings, select Update & security , then Windows Update , and then select the Check for updates button. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
- If you didn’t have any updates that required a restart, it’s still a good idea to restart your device to make sure any pending updates are installed.
- If your touchscreen still doesn’t work, see Surface touchscreen: Problems with touch, or contact the manufacturer of your device.