Your browsing history includes sites you've visited, passwords, info you've entered into forms, and cookies. Your browsing data is stored on your device, and if you've turned on sync, your browsing data can also be stored in the Microsoft cloud to be synced across your signed-in versions of Microsoft Edge.
- To view your browsing history in the new Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more > History > Manage history.
- To clear your browsing data in the new Microsoft Edge:
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear. For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and autofill form data.
- Select Clear now.
- You can automatically clear your browsing data when you close the browser. Select Choose what to clear every time you close the browser and choose which types of data should be cleared.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge . Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge .