Get update 4032255 for Skype for Business 2016
The update is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4346579 User's display name that has special characters is shown with an emoticon in Skype for Business
- KB 4346575 Can't transfer a team-call to a team member if the contact is selected by clicking the Transfer button in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4346574 Meeting Options Presenters dialog box loses the focus and the Tab key not working in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4346573 Keyboard not working while changing settings in Skype Meeting Options in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4346572 VBSS sessions not reporting caller fields in CDR reports in Skype for Business 2016
To apply this update, you must have either of the following update installed:
- 3203472August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.