Note Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Here are some solutions to try if you don’t see your wireless network in the list of available networks on your Surface.
- Before you begin
- Wireless network isn’t available on other devices
- Wireless network is available on other devices but not on Surface
Before you begin
Before trying any of these solutions, make sure that the symptoms you have are the same as those described below. If you’re having other issues with Wi-Fi, see Can’t connect to a wireless network for more solutions.
Check the Wi-Fi settings on your Surface:
- Go to Start , and select Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
What you see
Check your network on another device
If you don’t see your wireless network listed in the available networks on your Surface, you should first make sure your network is available and working properly on another device. Can you connect to your wireless network from another PC, tablet, or smartphone?
- If you can’t see your wireless network on any device, the problem may be with the network itself. Go to Wireless network isn’t available on other devices below for some possible solutions.
- If you can connect to your wireless network from another device but not from your Surface, see Wireless network is available on other devices but not on Surface below.