Cumulative Update 19 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 was released on December 19, 2017. This cumulative update includes fixes for nonsecurity issues and all previously released fixes for security and nonsecurity issues. These fixes will also be included in later cumulative updates for Exchange Server 2013.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update adds support for .NET Framework 4.7.1. This cumulative update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 4046316 MAPI over HTTP can't remove client sessions timely if using OAuth and the resource has a master account in Exchange Server 2013
- 4046205 W3wp high CPU usage in Exchange Server 2013
- 4046182 Event ID 4999 or 1007 if diagnostics service crashes repeatedly in Exchange Server 2013
- 4056329 Can't access EWS from Outlook/OWA add-ins via makeEwsRequestAsync in Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Server 2013
- 4045655 Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange: December 12, 2017
Get Cumulative Update 19 for Exchange Server 2013
- Download Cumulative Update 19 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB4037224) now.
- Download Exchange Server 2013 CU19 UM Language Packs now.
- The Cumulative Update 19 package can be used to run a new installation of Exchange Server 2013 or to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2013 installation to Cumulative Update 19.
- You do not have to install any previously released Exchange Server 2013 cumulative updates or service packs that were released before Cumulative Update 19 before you install Cumulative Update 19.
Cumulative update information
The setup process for Exchange Server 2013 identifies any missing prerequisites.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
You do not have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
After you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2013. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2013 is removed from the server.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.