This security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of update KB4034663 (released August 15, 2017) and resolves the following issues:
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where graphics render incorrectly.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where the Delete key functioned improperly.
- Addressed issue in NPS server where EAP TLS authentication was broken.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows TPM, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, Windows DHCP Server, and Internet Explorer.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
Article ID: 4038792 - Last Review: Sep 13, 2017 - Revision: 14