Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||188.8.131.520|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2
- The documents section in the form editor doesn’t display the documents icon.
- You are unable to use the down arrow on the keyboard to select quick find results when using the Bopomofo IME layout
- "An error occurred when CRM tried to generate the Excel file. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator." when exporting to Excel from an associated view
- "String Length Too Long" error message when creating an activity
- “System.NullReferenceException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error” when trying to access resources through SharePoint integration
- You are prompted to select the mailboxes to edit after selecting all mailboxes and clicking "Apply Default Email Settings"
- “An error has occurred” error message when changing the direction of a phone call record
- When using Legacy Form Rendering, you are redirected to a new appointment form when clicking “Save and close”
- The recipient in the ‘to’ line is duplicated when you reply all to an email message
- The navigation bar is missing after you reload an activity record
- “Duplicate Record Found” message when you start a workflow and no duplicate record exists
- Email signature is not automatically added when you reply all to an email message
- "More than one match was found" when sending an email message
- You can save an Opportunity record without entering a value for a required field
- A tracked email message is displayed as received when it was sent instead
- The text in an email template is not visible if it contains the characters “<” and “>”
- Text pasted into an email message is pasted at the end of the email body instead of the location of the cursor
- The Dynamics CRM app for iPhone intermittently displays half the screen as blank space
- A Quick Create form loads blank values instead of fields when you load the form a second time using the Google Chrome browser