Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 17.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||220.127.116.117|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- Text does not wrap automatically in Case record description fields in Dynamics for Tablets
- Workflow messages do not display properly when using the mobile client
- A Maximum call stack exception occurs when navigating through Lead entity records in the mobile client under certain conditions
- Emails are sent multiple times if AcknowledgeItem fails
- An Unexpected Error occurs when opening or creating Application records in certain circumstances
- Hyperlinks in iframes are not able to be opened under certain conditions