This update is included in the June 2018 Preview of the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB 4291493). Parts of this update were previously included in the Security and Quality Rollup (KB 4099633) on May 8, 2018, and Preview of Quality Rollup (KB 4103472) on May 15, 2018.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1 require the d3dcompiler_47.dll to be installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4095874 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB 4095874)
- 4098976 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Server 2008 (KB 4098976)
- 4229728 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, and 4.7.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1, and for .NET Framework 4.6 for Server 2008 (KB 4229728)