Get update 4461586 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- 4484427 Few options aren't available after you apply the "EnableFoldersInTabList" client policy in Skype for Business
- 4484426 Update Skype meeting template for Skype for Business 2016 in non-English environment
- 4484425 Skype for Business 2016 becomes unresponsive when you join a meeting with many participants
- 4484424 Help text for Skype Meeting doesn't change when you choose different meeting items in Outlook 2016
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
Additionally, you must have the October 2, 2018, update for Office 2016 (KB4011669) installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.