Get update 4462190 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- 4491735 Error occurs when a Persistent Chat Server pool is down even if you're not using that pool in Skype for Business 2016
- 4491734 Skype for Business 2016 crashes and restarts when you search for particular letters
- 4491733 Toast window of a Call Queue call shows SIP URI instead of the Call Queue name in Skype for Business 2016
- 4491732 Can't receive a PSTN call when LBR is enabled for Skype for Business 2016 in a VDI environment
- 4491731 Skype for Business 2016 freezes when specific content is pasted to an IM conversation
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
Additionally, you must have the October 2, 2018, update for Office 2016 (KB4011669) installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.