Get update 4464532 for Skype for Business 2016
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Fixes and Improvements
This update contains the following issues and improvements:
- 4501318 Secondary ringer setting is always enabled after you restart Skype for Business 2016
- 4501317 Skype for Business 2016 crashes after you install recent updates of Windows 10
- 4501319 Media platform logging continues even after you disable the logging from Skype for Business 2016
- 4501307 Provide the option to Skype for Business 2016 Online users to disable the "Add your photo - it'll help people get to know you" contextual tip
- Improves translations for multiple language versions of Skype for Business 2016.
Note To get this improvement, you also need to install KB 4464537 together with this update.
To apply this update, you must have either of the following updates installed:
- 3203472 August 1, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB3203472)
- 4011099 September 5, 2017, update for Office 2016 (KB4011099)
Additionally, you must have the October 2, 2018, update for Office 2016 (KB4011669) installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. See Office System TechCenter.