Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
This update is included in the Preview of Quality Rollup that's dated November 27, 2018. Parts of this update were previously released in the Preview of Quality Rollup on October 23, 2018, and the Security and Quality Rollup on November 13, 2018.
This article lists the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
The following articles contain additional information about this update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information.
- 4459934 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB 4459934)
- 4459945 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4459945)
- 4459942 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 and for .NET Framework 4.6 for Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4459942)