Improvements and fixes
- You are unable to access Office Add-Ins from adocument that is opened in a browser when they are provided by the SharePointApp Catalog Service.
- When you log into SharePointby using multiple authentication types at the same time such as a SAML tokenand a FedAuth cookie, the URL redirection happens to the root of the web applicationinstead of the actual resource.
- Fixes an issue in the SharePoint eDiscovery Center portalwhere errors are produced when you export content from a site preservation holdlibrary.
- When you create a newdocument in Word and try to save it to a document library with a content typethat has required properties, you are blocked from saving because the DocumentInformation Panel doesn't show required properties.
- Calendar overlay items that are listed under Calendars inView are not clickable.
- Fixes performance problems when you perform actions such as connecting Project to the server, trying to see a list of projects from the server, going to the Project Center page and so on.
- When the Schedule Variance Percentage (SVP) or Cost Variance Percentage (CVP) earned value becomes very large, this causes an overflow condition. It causes the client-side object model (CSOM) or REST calls to fail when you access the project. The SVP and CVP values now have a lower limit of "-100%" and upper limit of "100%".
How to download and install the update
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses by using the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to it.
To apply this update, you must have Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise Server 2016 installed.
You don't have to restart the computer after you install this update.