This security update resolves an information disclosure vulnerability that exists when Microsoft Word incorrectly discloses the contents of its memory. To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures CVE-2020-1502.
Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 installed on the computer.
Improvements and fixes
- The view name does not change when you use Group By.
- Adding a document link does not return you to the library.
- A multichoice person column is not displayed correctly in modern view.
- The Aria-labelledby attribute value is invalid.
- The home page title is not descriptive enough.
- A banner landmark must not be contained inside another landmark.
- The title of Frame is missing in Create Site.
- If a user navigates to a custom list and opens the Links list in JAWS by using the Alt+F7 keyboard shortcut to see all links on the page, each item in the custom list shows the Open Menu link to open the Edit Control Block (ECB) menu. In this situation, it is not possible to determine which item each link belongs to.
How to get and install the update
Method 1: Microsoft Update
This update is available from Microsoft Update. When you turn on automatic updating, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically. For more information about how to get security updates automatically, see Windows Update: FAQ.
Method 2: Microsoft Update Catalog
To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
Method 3: Microsoft Download Center
You can get the standalone update package through the Microsoft Download Center. Follow the installation instructions on the download page to install the update.
Security update deployment information
For deployment information about this update, see security update deployment information: August 11, 2020.
Security update replacement information
This security update replaces previously released update 4484452.
File hash information
|File name||SHA1 hash||SHA256 hash|