Security Update 3.2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 On Premise 7.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Security Update 3.2.
|Update package||Version number|
|Security Update 3.2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 On Premise 7.0||188.8.131.52|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM On Premise version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Security Update 3.2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Users did not have read access after creating a new record in a child business unit.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A user could download another user's report data.
- Unmanaged solutions could not be imported.
- The Print icon was missing from reports when a right-to-left language pack was being used.
- Scripts were unexpectedly executed when <script> tags were present in the body of an email.
- Address label content in Bing Maps was not formatted correctly.
- Users without "act on behalf of"privileges could impersonate the "System User" and thus act as an administrator on the organization.
- Incoming emails could not get promoted to CRM and could not be tracked.
- The Nonce feature was enabled, and could not be disabled, regardless of the configuration settings used in Vega OnPrem.
- Candidate words could not be chosen using the down arrow, and focus automatically changed to the record in the view list, when the Microsoft Bopomofo input method was used.
- Feature control bits could not be enabled for site or tenant levels using a PowerShell command.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A plugin failed to generate a custom error message that was expected to appear when a user selected the Follow button, and then the Unfollow button, in a Contact entity record.
- A script error occurred when opening any record in Outlook.
- An error occurred when re-installing Update 0.3 for Dynamics 2015 after uninstalling it.