This article describesthe issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 7 for Microsoft System Center2016 Orchestrator. This article also contains the installationinstructions for this update.
Issues that are fixed
- Monitor Data/Time triggers runbook immediatelyeven when configuredto trigger at a specific time.
- SCO 2016 integration pack for System CenterOperations Manager (SCOM) 2016 UR4 or later does not work with Runbook Serversor the Runbook Designer when SCOM is configured to accept TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2only connections.
- High traffic Runbook fails due to deadlocks.
How to obratin Update Rollup 7 for System Center 2016 Orchestrator
Important Before you install this update, make surethat the SQL Server Native Client is installed on the Management serverrole. For more information, see the Installing SQL Server Native Client topic on the Microsoft Docs website.
Update packages forOrchestrator are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Toobtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps ona computer that has an Orchestrator component installed:
1. Click Start, and thenclick Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click WindowsUpdate.
3. In the Windows Update window, click CheckOnline for updates from Microsoft Update.
4. Click Important updates areavailable.
5. Select the Update Rollup package, and thenclick OK.
6. Click Install updates toinstall the update package.
Go to the followingwebsite to manually download the update package from the MicrosoftUpdate Catalog:
For information abouthow to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number toview the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files fromonline services
Microsoft scanned thisfile for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software thatwas available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored onsecurity-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to thefile.
Installation instructions for Orchestrator
Download the updatepackages that Microsoft Update provides for each computer. Microsoft Update providesthe appropriate updates according to the components that are installed on eachcomputer. Or manually download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
After the Orchestratorupdates are installed, reconfigure the Orchestrator database by using the existingdatabase according to theseguidelines.