Service Update 9.0.5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.5.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||22.214.171.124|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.5 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.5 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A field label was missing from the Route Queued Item window.
- Files attached to a meeting could not be downloaded.
- In Web Client, grey filled panels caused layout trashing when a subgrid was present.
- Changes to a URL occured when it's selected in a URL field.
- The Marketing list member count did not update when those members were added using Advanced Find.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- SLA failures occurred one day later than expected when the SLA was associated with a holiday schedule and a customer service schedule.