Service Update 48 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 48.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 48 will correspond to version number 48XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 48 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||184.108.40.20634|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 48 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A note's details were cleared when selected in a relevance search's results.
- Dates entered using a keyboard adhered strictly to the en-US format, regardless of what language was selected.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When "Full-text search" was enabled, quick find searches returned no results.
- The Add Record ("+") button was missing from subgrids.
- The default Price field value could not be changed in the Quick Create form.
- Notifications could not be set in editable grids in Unified Client.
- An "Add Member" event did not appear in the Audit logs when a record was added to the Marketing list using the "Add to Marketing List" button.
- Users experienced timeouts, memory exceptions and other symptoms. (Error: A route named 'ODataServiceDocWithoutVersion' is already in the route collection.)
- Changes to contacts in Dynamics 365 did not synchronize with Exchange.
- Phone call tasks marked "Complete" in Dynamics 365 reopened automatically.
- Root exception content did not null out when async operations completed.
- The Policy field on the Quick View form in Unified Client could not be hidden.
- When converting an email to an opportunity, the Customer field was blank.
- Business rules did not lock fields inside editable grids.
- Applying a column filter on a grid page, the page number was not reset.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when updating an entity property.
- An error occurred when users attempted to log into CRM.
- An error occurred when adding elements to the Dictionary, resulting in multiple keys with the same name.
- Authentication requests resulted in failure loops.
- An error occurred when creating a new case. (Error: Reload site? Changes you made may not be saved.)
- Multiple scenarios generated an "Invalid column name 'OwnerId'" exception.
- An error occurred when deleting the PowerEmail solution.
- An error occurred when assigning a role to any team via "Manage Roles".
- An error occurred when importing unmanaged solutions. (Error: Updating appointment subject length but it's not valid for update.)
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.