Service Update 52 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 52.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 52 will correspond to version number 52XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 52 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.19929|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 52 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Appointments copied in Outlook modified the original appointment in CRM instead of creating a new appointment.
- The "Date and Time" filter sent dates to the server with the user format instead of the server format.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The record sharing function was unavailable.
- Web client editable grids incorrectly evaluated min/max value rules when the user's format used commas for decimals.
- Saved drafts of tracked emails synchronized to Dynamics 365 as sent email.
- Quotes could not be created.
- All Rollup fields appeared blank until they were selected.
- Dates entered into the date picker only accepted the English U.S. format.
- Phone call tasks marked "complete" in Dynamics 365 reopened automatically.
- The Revise button was missing in Unified Client for a quote containing products.
- The Flow widget stopped functioning when CRM workflows contained XML special characters.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when adding multiple title nodes for the same Locale ID.
- An error occurred when attempting to delete a PowerEmail solution.
- Jobs for a custom workflow failed with an error.
- All workflows initiated from the async service failed until the service was restarted. (Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.)
- Sandbox plugin executions were failing, and asynchronous plugins were not getting run from the impacted server.
- An error occurred when updating the subject of an appointment. (Error 203: Set action is invalid for property.)
- An error occurred when filtering a bound dashboard on a blank date.
- Additional characters appeared in the "Test Message" error message when the error was triggered.
- An error occurred when attempting to disable a particular feature bit controller (FCB.OfficeWaffleMenu).
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.