Service Update 9.0.6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.6.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||126.96.36.199|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.6 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Status Code field's code displayed instead of the field's label in the Opportunity Quick View form.
- Email signatures appeared at the top of emails generated using a workflow with the "Create Record" option selected.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Custom business process flows were missing from opportunity records that were created by qualifying a lead record.
- Views could not be rendered in the Quote Product subgrid.
- Relationships mappings could not be viewed or modified.
- The command bar did not display when adding a new SLA item.
- A case's SLA status could not be changed from "On hold" to "In progress".
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when running custom reports. (Error: "...A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception…")