Service Update 9.0.8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.8.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||22.214.171.124|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.8 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.8 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Categorized searches could not be performed.
- The scrollbar did not display in the Report Filtering Criteria of the Report Wizard.
- With the Hebrew language selected, text in the top ribbon of a report displayed left-to-right instead of right-to-left.
- An error occurred when selecting the file name of the Sales Attachment row of the Sales Attachments subgrid.
- Campaign navigation was unavailable from related records.
- Emails did not contain a language ("lang") definition in the "body" tag of their HTML, creating issues for screen readers.*
- Out-of-box dashboards contained large gaps where panels should have been displayed.
- Exported solutions contained quotation marks in their file name.*
- The "Close" button on the ribbon of pop-up windows did not function when selected.*
- The "Download Log File" link did not function when an exception occurred in a plugin.
- The Custom Global Help link did not function.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when exporting a report ("The report execution expired or cannot be found… Unable to add entry to…").
- An error occurred when opening audit logs for emails' create and delete events.