Service Update 86 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 86.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 86 will correspond to version number 86XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 86 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12435|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 86 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After tagging a record in a timeline post, the cursor unexpectedly remained positioned after the "@" symbol.
- Voiceover incorrectly responded to a reply being posted by shifting focus to the top of the Timeline section, instead of announcing the status as "Replied on the post".
- When the filters on a dashboard's timeline were changed to other activities, the timeline hanged, and records did not load.
- Duplicate records appeared in Activities dashboard timeline when filters were applied.
- Users assigned the "Environmental Maker" role could not access the Maker Portal.*
- The command bar was missing from the Views section in Customizations.
- Values in the "Price Per Unit" and "Extended Amount" fields contained too many decimals.
- Embedded Power Bi reports were misaligned when viewed using an iOS mobile device.
- The chart did not display on the Accounts quick view form of the Potential Budget record in Unified Interface.
- The Quick Create form did not load when form parameters were defined on the form.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Custom entities could not be created through Unified Interface (Error "Value cannot be null.").*
- An "Unexpected error" message appeared when creating a new knowledge article.*
- An error occurred when an email address in a user's mailbox contained a special character ("Exception adding the provider for the activity.").
- Solution imports failed with error "The import file is too large to upload" even when the file's size was small.
- Some database updates failed with error "No such host is known".
- When selecting the Save button in the footer at the same time that autosave kicked in, a generic error appeared instead of the "Saving in progress" message.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.