Service Update 9.0.10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.10.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||126.96.36.199|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.10 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.10 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When moving a service activity from one person's name to another in the Service Calendar, this move was delayed by an hour and the service activity was not visible while it was being moved.*
- Some custom entity forms could not be opened after upgrading.*
- The command ribbon did not display on the Discount List form.
- After deleting the Currency field's value and saving the record it's in, the field displayed the last value in the field before it was deleted.
- After setting up an async workflow to create an email when an account is created, and then creating an account, the body of the email that was generated was empty.*
- In the product subgrid of OQOI entities, Price Per Unit & Extended Amount values were editable, On Changing Discount & Quantity and Extended Amount did not update, Write-In products could not be added, and the Total Amount did not update when adding or deleting products.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- After adding the same user twice in the Sales Team subgrid, a duplicate detection error did not appear.