Service Update 9.0.12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.12.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||188.8.131.52|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.12 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.12 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After an SDK request with Claim Based Authentication was successful, following requests failed.*
- Notes could not be expanded by users with "read only" access to notes.
- When displayed using Internet Explorer with a window width wider than 1600 pixels, single-line textboxes placed in the right column of the first section were overlapped by the second section.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Updating Voice of the Customer solutions from the Instance Picker page failed with an error ("The installation of the solution failed. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact customer support.").*
- Performing a regarding record search resulted in a SQL error ("A column has been specified more than once in the order by list. Columns in the order by list must be unique.").*