Service Update 9.0.13 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.13.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.13 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||184.108.40.206|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.13 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.13 resolves the following issues:
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A workflow or plug-in was not triggered when creating a Document Creation record.*
- The Opportunity Activity Timeline did not capture "Close as Lost/won" activities.
- Patching did not replace disk-based service plug-ins from a service patch.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when selecting the file name of a sales attachment.*
- An error occurred when changing the unit value of a pricelist item ("Invalid Argument").